- Great selection of A level questions
- Good categorisation by exam paper and topic
- Students can follow step by step solutions
- Students can try the same question several times, with different numbers, to consolidate understanding
- Sometimes the solutions are a bit contrived – automation means that either the question doesn’t quite make sense with the numbers used, or the solutions are not the most elegant
- The tool is only available if the student attends a school/college willing to pay the subscription fee
- There is no individual record of progress, or of questions answered correctly, for students to keep track of what they have or have not covered
- The website design is not easy on the eye – navigation is clunky and the student is often thrown back to the beginning, having to reselect exam paper, topic, category etc all over again.